We all have favorites, don’t we? I do have them as well. I posted a video on my youtube channels, so technically I am a little late in writing this blog post. But anyways, its always better to be late than never. Let’s begin with all the things that I’ve enjoyed using lately.
You can also watch my video on youtube.
And if you are someone who is more comfortable in listening to videos in Hindi, you can watch the same below.
- The first thing that I really enjoyed using is a set of makeup pouches. They come in a set of three and I got them as a birthday gift. They came just in time as I was searching for some good ones for a long time. The best part about them is that they are waterproof. And also, they all are in different sizes. This becomes very convenient when you want to separate out your products according to the use.
- Then we have this beautiful face wash from The Body Shop. It is the Drops of Light face wash. It does exactly what it says. Clarifies your skin. I’m surely going to repurchase it soon.
- This one is my absolute favorite. I am obsessing over it for about 4 months now. It is the Benefit eyebrow gel. I am in the shade 05. Believe me, this is the best eyebrow product you can get. The brush that comes within is very comfortable and easy to use. And one container may last you a year or so. Hence, the investment you made will never go to waste.
- Next one is the Alicia Souza Planner. Everything about this is perfect. Especially the period and habit tracker page. Very useful for the ones who want to stay highly organized.
- And finally, this perfume. It’s the White Musk perfume from The Body Shop. I did not think twice before buying this. I am someone who like men’s perfumes more than the sweet and very fruity women’s perfumes. And if you are like me, go try this out and you’ll never regret buying it.